If you are a woman who has been affected by any kind of abuse, discrimination or have been a victim of violence or has seen a woman get affected any such acts, show your condemnation by tweeting using our hashtag #UniteAgainstAbuse.
Here are some messages/slogans you can tweet:
- My skirt is not responsible for your inability to control yourself #UniteAgainstAbuse
- If she was asking for it? Why couldn’t you? #UniteAgainstAbuse
- It’s not about women’s rights, it’s about human rights #UniteAgainstAbuse.
- Because, enough is enough #UniteAgainstAbuse.
- Because one more case of violence against a woman is one too many #UniteAgainstAbuse.
- Because it’s time to fight back #UniteAgainstAbuse.
- Because men like me who respect women get stared at in dark alleys because of some others who can’t behave like humans #UniteAgainstAbuse.
- It’s not the girls who have to be restrained, but the boys who have to be taught better #UniteAgainstAbuse.
- Never underestimate a silent woman #UniteAgainstAbuse.
- Because even knights in shining armours are endangered!! #UniteAgainstAbuse
How will you tweet using the #UniteAgainstAbuse hashtag? Leave a comment and let me know.