Ever heard of “Refrigerator Oatmeal Cupcaketini”? Well, if you haven’t, it is time to catch up!!! I love oatmeal and eat it all year round. Now that 2013 summer is here (for some parts of Europe anyway), the refrigerator oatmeal cupcaketini is definitely something you have to try, especially when it’s warming up outside. This is a very healthy recipe for overnight, no-cook refrigerator oatmeal in glass mason jars.
How to make these? In pint-size mason jars, mix old-fashioned rolled oats (not instant, quick oats) with milk, Greek yogurt, and chia seeds. BTW, Chia seeds has great nutritional value:
- Rich source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber
- Chia seeds absorb 9-12 times their weight in water
- Versatile, use in recipes both savory and sweet
- Include Chia seeds in yogurt and oatmeal or in smoothies
- Add Chia seeds to sauces as a thickener and to muffins and cakes…
View original post 357 more words