Rain Rain Go Away, we need to visit the sale!
Surat’s Local Newspaper babbled about the exhibition @ Maheshwari Bhawan in Surat that day. Gals like me are always crazy about shopping especially when it says SALE. It was raining that evening as per my plan I decided to visit the exhibition and look what all i found there..
As per my personal opinion, the stuff was expensive then ever and i could see the few bunches of Gujarati ladies hopping over the shops like they have never seen this much stuff before even tho it was not that cool.
Even i got a cheetah print Bohemian styled Red and Black Dress
What i Liked there:-
- Interacted with the different groups/people in your city.
- Cultural themed dresses & Jewelry
- Brands from different cities
- Especially liked the Neon Shop there
- Style Awareness
What I didn’t Like :-
- Asked to give the call on Specific #num, i hate advertisement texts on my cell 😦
- Gals get mad, when its sale. they push you in the crowd
- Too Much Expensive stuff
- Parking problem