Gals Today I am celebrating the Indain Republic Day with this yummy TriColour Sundae!
- Orange flavored ice cream – 1 scoop
- Vanilla flavored ice cream – 1 scoop
- Mint flavored ice cream/ Vanilla ice cream topped with khus syrup to get the green color – 1 scoop
- Some nuts to garnish
- Wafer biscuits to garnish
- Mixed fruits (optional) 1 tbsp
Cherry on top
- Take a long stemmed glass.
- Put in few fruits.
- Put in the scoop of Mint ice cream, or the vanilla ice cream. Which one you like. Put a generous amount of khus syrup all over to get the green color of Indian flag.
- Now top it with vanilla white ice cream.
- Add some fruits again.
- Now top it with Orange ice cream. You can even add little orange syrup to get the sizzling orange color .
- Garnish with nuts and top it with a cherry.
- Place a cherry on top and serve immediately.