The week seemed to have passed by us all very quickly. But the party spirits seem to still be up in me. In tandem with that, I’m heading out for an early-drinks with my friends tonight. The weather in Surat right now is slightly cold or you can say is mixed and the party scenes have shifted to quaint rooftop bars that enjoy the view of the old-world Delhi. Here in Surat, whatever you fancy. I’m going to be spending my evening in a undertow of modernism against the background of the old school charm. Thus, the ‘effort’ to get dressed appropriately is going to be minimal. My style take on for this evening is boho-chic, considering the party place and the time, thus, inspiring me to dress down for the occasion. Take a look at what I’ve put together for my Friday night fun out: Still need to put on some accessories and slap some makeup on my face.
Post by Mashable
With summer in full swing, now is the perfect time to accessorize for the season.
But if you’ve grown tired of wearing the same old uniform of Wayfarers and jorts, there are other, erm, unique ways to show your summer spirit.
Don’t settle for normal. Instead, behold these 15 strange accessories to help you turn heads all season long.
1. This pair of jorts underwear, for when it’s too hot for your regular jorts.
2. These wrap-over sunglasses
3. A wearable sleeping bag for the lazy camper
4. An adult-sized mermaid tail to relive your childhood Little Mermaidfantasies
5. Mermaid hair extensions for the maximum overall effect
6. This giant, gold sunhat
7. This head-wrap hat
8. A solar face shield
9. A pair of SPF tattoo sleeves
10. A nose guard
11. This hat with an attached fan
12. A knee-length swim dress
13. A solar-powered bikini to charge your gadgets with
14. An air-conditioned shirt
15. A wearable grill for on-the-go barbecuing
What’s your favorite WTF summer accessory? Share with us in the comments.
You must be logged in to post a comment.